Soul Seconds Terms, Conditions, and Privacy
By using the site, you are accepting the practices described herein. These practices may be changed, but any changes will be posted and changes will only apply to activities and information on a going forward, not retroactive basis.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The website may provide you with an opportunity to share and upload your photos, videos, text and other information (collectively any submission or derivative thereof is referred to as “Content”). You hereby grant the Company a perpetual license to use, redact, republish, copy, sell, distribute, perform and distribute your Content and screen name, including any intellectual property contained therein, in any medium now known or hereinafter developed without payment or compensation to you and without seeking any further approval from you. You acknowledge that nothing contained within your Content would require us to seek permission of a third party in order to use the Content. You also agree to waive any moral rights, or right to any residual payment associated with Content if such Content is published, sold, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The Company is under no obligation to screen or monitor Content, but we retain the right to include, edit or remove any Content at any time without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of California, United States.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Availability and Use
The Soul Seconds site will usually be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We may, however, need to interrupt or suspend your access to the Site or the provision of the Site’s services and content, for maintenance, technical or other reasons.
When accessing and using the Site and its services and content, you must comply with directions, instructions or protocols posted on the Site.
We are pleased to be able to offer a wide range of exclusive content on the Site for your personal development needs. The content will be updated, changed or removed from time to time, at our discretion, so we can’t guarantee that specific content will always be available on the Site.
Each item of Content (the “Content”) is owned by Natalie MacNeil Inc. except when otherwise attributed. We own all other rights in the Site including its design, and look and feel.
Our meditations and mudras are for personal development use only. You are forbidden from sharing them with anyone else, and you may not redistribute the Content.
You may use, modify and manipulate the worksheets that are part of Soul Seconds for your own use, but you may not redistribute the files or assets.
The trademarks and logos displayed on the Site are, unless otherwise stated, owned by Natalie MacNeil Inc. and others, and you may not use these without the approval of the relevant owner.
Fair Use and Prohibited Conduct
You are permitted to download Content to your computer as part of the program, but this is subject to a ‘fair use’ policy. Our ‘fair use’ policy requires that your use of the Site and the Content must be fair, genuine and reasonable.
You also must not:
- Use a false email address, impersonate others, or misrepresent your affiliation with others;
- Engage in automatic gathering of information from or through the Site;
- Attempt to interrupt or alter the Site’s operation in any way;
- Use the Site or the Content in a way that violates applicable law, that violates third party intellectual property or other rights, or that is, fraudulent, obscene, offensive, or defamatory; or
- Copy, distribute, transmit, modify or otherwise exploit the Content or any other data or code made available through the Site.
Intellectual Property Complaints
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that you do the same. Please contact us at email@example.com if you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being affected by anything on the Site.
We reserve the right, but are not obliged, to monitor all matter posted to the Site. We are not responsible or liable for material posted by others. We do, however, reserve the right to edit, refuse to post, or to remove matter that in our discretion is objectionable or in violation of these Terms, our policies or applicable law.
You must not upload or post any materials that:
- Restrict or inhibit others’ use or enjoyment of the Site;
- Are false, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, or offensive;
- Infringe others’ rights, including privacy or intellectual property rights;
- Slander or otherwise defame Soul Seconds, She Takes on the World, Natalie MacNeil Inc., or Natalie MacNeil;
- Contain a virus, spyware, or other harmful component; or
- Contain commercial solicitation or ‘spam’ of any kind.
We have the right to block and/or terminate your access to the Soul Seconds website if any of the Terms in this agreement are violated.
Information We Collect
We collect personal and non-personal information when you provide it to us in the course of using the Soul Seconds website. The personal information that we may collect includes: your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, credit card number, and financial information. The non-personal information that we may collect includes your browser type, the URL of the previous website you visited, your ISP, operating system, and your Internet protocol (IP) Address. The non-personal information is not used by us to personally identify you and is not readily usable for that purpose. When you subscribe to our service or otherwise make a purchase through our Website we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number, email address, and other information that we request during the registration process. In addition, if you communicate with us regarding the Site or any of our services or products we collect any information that you provide to us during the course of our communication.
Our Use of Information
We use your personal information for the following reasons:
- To deliver the product or service you ordered or requested or to answer any questions or help requests you submitted
- To provide information about new products, special offers or content which we think you may find interesting
- To better understand your needs so as to improve our products and services
- Internal record keeping.
We use the non-personal information we collect to track the use of the Website and to assist us in providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving our Website and the services and products we offer and sell.
Our Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will disclose your personal information to protect or enforce our legal rights and policies, to protect or enforce the legal rights of a third party, or as we in good faith believe we are required to do so by law (such as to comply with a subpoena or court order, for example).
We may contract with various third parties who help us provide, maintain and improve the Website and the services we provide and the services and products we offer and sell and such third parties may have access to your personal information in order to perform their services. For example, we use a third party to process payments made to us, and may subcontract out production, fulfillment, analytics, reporting or other operations. We may contract with third party contractors to help us manage, monitor and optimize our Website and the services and products we offer and sell. We may also use third party contractors to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising, and communications. We will enter into confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements with all third parties that have access to your personal information which will prohibit them from using or disclosing your personal information except for the purpose of providing services to use. We intend to take commercially reasonable steps to enforce such non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements if and when we become aware of any violations.
Our Disclosure of Non-Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose non-personal Information, in aggregate form, to potential strategic partners, advertisers, investors, customers, and others. You may not opt-out of the sharing of this information.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We consider protecting the security of your personal information as extremely important. When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer Technology (sometimes referred to as “SSL”).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we do not guarantee absolute security. We are not responsible for the unauthorized acts of others and we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access (such as through hacking) or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
How To View, Amend or Delete Your Personal Data
You have the following rights with regards to the personal information that we hold about you: the right to access, rectification, erasure, restrict processing, object to processing, data portability, complain to a supervisory authority, and withdraw consent. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
We do not promise that the Content or your access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free; and we make no promises regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Site or Content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise. We and our affiliates are not liable for indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, loss of revenue or loss of profits which result from any use of or access to, or any inability to use or access, the Site.
Soul Seconds has provided these meditations as self-help, self-improvement, learning, motivation, relaxation and de-stressing aids. They do not constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter and are not a replacement for professional medical or psychological treatment, and Soul Seconds neither expresses nor implies any claims to the contrary. If you have a history of mental illness, please consult with your health care provider before learning meditation.
Soul Seconds does not accept any responsibility for any harm or loss which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site. If you apply any of the information on this site, you are agreeing to take full responsibility for the outcome of your actions.
Do not listen to Soul Seconds meditations whilst under the influence of alcohol or other mood-altering substances, or whilst driving or operating machinery.
Soul Seconds makes no guarantees that any of the information or practices on this website will function in any particular way for you.
This website may at times accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of affiliate compensation. The compensation received may or may not influence the advertising content, topics or posts made on this site. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Not all content is written or presented for the sole purpose of receiving affiliate income. Clicking on links or purchasing products contained on this website may generate income for this website owner from the resale of products or from affiliate commissions.
The owner of this website is compensated through product resales, affiliate sales, referrals, opinions, services, websites and various other topics. If the owner of this website receives affiliate compensation for reviews or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, experiences and beliefs concerning those products. The views and opinions expressed on this website are ours only. As always you should do your due diligence and verify any claims, quotes, statistics about any products or services mentioned on this website.
Posting methods may prevent us from immediately identifying non-advertising material from advertising material, but every effort will be made to distinguish between the two. From time to time this website may contain some content which may or may not present a conflict of interest.
We control and operate the Site from our offices in California, United States. The laws of California, United States govern these Terms.
Contact Us! We’re here to help!
Alright, we’re ready to roll! If you have any questions about this Agreement please email us at any time at email@example.com.